- Artificial Neural Networks and Machine Learning – ICANN 2011: 21st International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks, Espoo, Finland, June 14-17, 2011, Proceedings, Part II.
- Democracy and prebendalism in Nigeria : critical interpretations.
- Market Consistency: Model Calibration in Imperfect Markets (The Wiley Finance Series).
- Navigation menu.
- Microwave Filters and Circuits: Contributions from Japan!
- Electromagnetic Wave Theory For Boundary-Value Problems!
- Principles of Waveform Diversity and Design!
Mark R. Sociology of Globalization. Keri E.
Iyall Smith. Humanitarianism Contested. Michael Barnett. Humanitarian Intervention. Thomas G.
Holdings : Democracy and prebendalism in Nigeria : | York University Libraries
Introduction to International Relations. Joyce P. The Real World of Democratic Theory. Ian Shapiro. Africa Uprising. Adam Branch. International Human Rights. Jack Donnelly. International Conflict Management. Michael J. Ethnic Minority Conflicts and Governance in Nigeria. Rotimi T. Conflict and Development. Roger Mac Ginty. Fictions of Justice.
Books by Wale Adebanwi
Kamari Maxine Clarke. The Ethics of Interdependence. William F. International Relations. Stephen McGlinchey. African Politics in Comparative Perspective. Goran Hyden. African Institutions. Ali A. Advocacy in Conflict. Alex de Waal. Europe's Decline and Fall.
Director General Richard Youngs. Hard Choices. Jonathan Moore. Managing Conflicts in Africa's Democratic Transitions. Akanmu G. Introduction to Comparative Politics. Robert Hislope. War and Conflict in Africa.
- Customer Reviews!
- Whitehead Family Tree, Virginia Roots: 1600-1900, 2nd Edition.
- Its Not Me, Its You: Subjective Recollections from a Terminally Optimistic, Chronically Sarcastic and Occasionally Inebriated Woman;
- Democracy and Prebendalism in Nigeria 2013?
- SearchWorks Catalog;
- Lipid analysis and lipidomics : new techniques and applications.
- About This Item.
- Bomb Scare: The History and Future of Nuclear Weapons?
- The i (19 September 2015)!
- The Oxford Companion to Fairy Tales.
Paul D. Encounters with World Affairs. Emilian Kavalski. Catherine Dauvergne. Problems of Protection. Niklaus Steiner.
Bruce Cronin. Professor Cecilia M. Democracy in the Developing World. Jeffrey Haynes. Jon Abbink. Kenneth Kalu. United Nations Reform. Spencer Zifcak. African Politics and Society in the 21St Century. Tyodzua Atim. Al Franken. Communication, Culture, and Human Rights in Africa.
Bala A. Barack Obama.
Democracy and prebendalism in Nigeria : critical interpretations /
Living with the UN. Kenneth Anderson. Moral Economies of Corruption. Steven Pierce. Cybercrime and the Darknet. Cath Senker. A Comparative Introduction to Political Science. Alan G. John Campbell. Obama and the World. Inderjeet Parmar. Charlie Savage.
Peace Agreements. Nina Caspersen. Which European Union? Sergio Fabbrini. International Mediation in Civil Wars. Timothy D Sisk. Politicizing the International Criminal Court. Traditional Institutions in Contemporary African Governance. Kidane Mengisteab.